People in Harmony is a UK mixed race organisation established in 1972 to provide information and support to mixed race people, families and couples.
One of our aims is to influence and improve ways that public services such as education, health, social care and criminal justice are delivered through discussion and debate.
This is how we make a difference through
Education Celebration Stimulation Support
- Raise Awareness of the need for representation in all aspects of education
- Inform Mainstream Agencies
- Hold Conferences and Seminars
- Publish reports
- Achievements by all members of the mixed race community
- History of race
- Discussion and Debate on issues that have a negative impact for mixed race community
- Action and Engagement
- Crisis by enabling a sense of belonging and inclusion
- Challenging Research