|Date:||SATURDAY 16th JULY 2005|
|Location:||Ealing Friends Meeting House, 17 Woodville Road, Ealing, W5 2SE|
Speakers, discussions and great company.
- Martin Glynn (info) – Martin Glynn will be chairing the discussions.
- Robin Richardson (info) – 'Belonging, Identity and Equality in Schools'
- Dr Suki Ali (info) – 'Mixed Race, Post Race'
- Chamion Caballero (info)– 'The Educational Experiences and Needs of Mixed Race Pupils
- Kevin Lloyd Evans (info) – 'Being Mixed Race – Learning and Understanding'
Come and join us for an informative, relaxing and enjoyable day.
Order of events:
- 11.30am – 1.00pm … Business meeting
- 1.00pm – 2.00pm … Members lunch (please bring food)
- 2.00pm – 5.00pm … Speakers, questions, discussions
There is a creche for children and young people are welcome.
Contact us for more details and to reserve places!