People in Harmony is a long established organisation for mixed race people, couples and families. We have been active for nearly 50 years and what keeps us young is the need to respond to constant social change and new challenges to people in mixed race situations.
We want all members to feel included, supported and empowered.
There are many areas of interest and concern within the mixed race community that People in Harmony continues to be in a unique position to debate and support. Anyone who is supportive of our aims is welcome to join the membership and participate in discussions and activities.
Who can join us?
- Voluntary Organisations
- Statutory Organisations
To join us as a member:
- Click on the “Join Online” button above to go to the online membership form.
- Complete the form by filling in your details, selecting your membership type, and press ‘Submit’ at the bottom of page
- You will then be taken to a page allowing you to set up your annual membership fee payment via Paypal or online banking
- We will then contact you in due course to welcome you to People in Harmony
What does your Membership include?
- Welcome pack
- Social Media
- PIH Annual Events
- Monthly Chat via ZOOM/Eventbrite
- Regular updated articles
- Ongoing research
How can you support us?
- Become a member
- Join us on social media
- Make a regular or one off donation
We are always looking for member Volunteers to share in the work of the organisation, particularly welcoming anyone wishing to volunteer as a trustee or in any other capacity. Those interested should make contact here.
There is great scope for using all sorts of skills such as creative work, practical help, project management, office work and other abilities so there is room for us all. Our Charity is about you and for you, we want YOU to be involved!