People in Harmony, making mixed race matter, encourages members, volunteers and supporters involvement in mixed race matters being delivered by the organisation.
Support us by volunteering
Join our group of volunteers and trustees!
We use a virtual office and are currently holding online meetings and events via ZOOM
Please check out some of the roles on our volunteer application form and if a role in communications interests you can view or download the information here Communications Volunteer Role
We are looking to welcome new people onto the board of trustees. There are vacancies on the board for people with skills and experience such as Events, Marketing, Fundraising, Finance and IT who can give some time and commitment to a charity working with mixed race matters. Meetings are currently being held bi-monthly online via zoom. Download our Trustee Information Pack
What’s in it for volunteers and trustees?
- Gain knowledge and experience of mixed race matters
- Be a part of an enthusiastic team of trustees & volunteers with a national charity
- Opportunities to represent PIH and mixed race matters with confidence
- Satisfaction of contributing to our vision of making mixed race matter
- The knowledge that you are making a difference to people’s lives
- Increase your portfolio
- Reimbursement for out of pocket expenses
Don’t have time to be part of the group but still want to help at an event, with publicity or on the day?
Contact us if you’re interested – we always need active volunteers before and on the event day.
Ways you can Donate to Making Mixed Race Matter
- You can support us by donating your expertise, skills, experience, time
- You can choose to make a financial donation
People in Harmony is 100% volunteer run and any of your time or monetary donation given will help to ensure more events are organised, more magazines and reports published and further expansion to our social media and web reach, and ongoing support, continues.
Web Site Experienced in web design and development? Help us by supporting the development of the web. Also by volunteering to assist with management of the content, regular updates, or by posting content on it.
- Have you the time and expertise to manage/update our web site?
- Have you some photos and a story to tell?
- Would you like to have some information about you/your family put on the web?
- Are you carrying out a research study?
Get in touch with us!