Mixed Race & Health
Date: SATURDAY 14TH JULY 2007
Ealing Friends Meeting House, 17 Woodville Road, Ealing, W5 2SE (map)
Speakers, discussions and great company.
- Dinah Morley, “Young and Mixed Race: Coping and Resilience”
- Peter Aspinall, “Health and The Mixed Race Population”
- Sarah & Mark Thompson, African Caribbean Leukaemia Trust, “Saving Lives in The Mixed Race Community”
- Sharon Mensah, “Sickle Cell and Thalassemia”
- Gurinder Whall, “Choices and Consequences”
Come and join us for an informative, relaxing and enjoyable day.
Order of events:
- 11.30am – 1.00pm … Business meeting
- 1.00pm – 2.00pm … Members lunch (please bring food)
- 2.00pm – 5.00pm … Speakers, questions, discussions
£5.00 for members, £10.00 non – members
There is a creche for children and young people are welcome.